Wotofo SRPNT RDA
- The accessories part is quite complete, and beginners can easily get started.
- The amount of smoke is sufficient, and the warehouse body is well adjusted.
- Both single and double heating core can be used, single one max 5mm and double one max 3mm, which meet the needs of DIY players.
- Two-way 8-hole adjustable air intake combination, really helpful for advanced players who require more air intake.
- The appearance is good, the engraving pattern is very skillful, and it can easily adapt to various mechanical box mods.
- The cotton guide slot is not deep enough, and it is easy to dry burn if you don’t manage it well.
- During use, the extraction process is laborious and the sealing system is too tight.
- For performance players, it’s not very friendly, the size of 24mm does not match more performance boxes.
- The design of the dome is not perfect, it is easy to burn the mouth or tongue when the oil is nourished or fried.
- Although the 8-hole adjustable air intake combination can indeed satisfy most enthusiasts, the vaping resistance is still partial when the air intake is 1.9mm.
1 x SRPNT RDA
1 x 5mm ID Dual Core Fused Clapton 0.65Ω
1 x 5mm Thick Cotton Strip
2 x 3mm ID Framed Staple Clapton 0.33Ω
2 x 3mm Thick Cotton Strip
1 x Cross Head Screwdriver
1 x Allen Key
1 x Accessory Bag
1 x User Manual
- Diameter: 24mm
- Height: 22.7mm (without drip tip & 510 pin)
- Drip Tip: 810 resin drip tip
- Body Material: stainless steel
- Coil Type: wire coil
- Coil Config: 3mm ID dual coils / 5mm ID single coil
- Juice Feeding Method: drip
- Insulator Material: German PEEK
- Threading: 510 thread
Design And Build Quality
The Wotofo SRPNT RDA is a twin coil RDA with a unique build deck layout. In addition, its stainless steel construction gives it high build quality. The Wotofo SRPNT RDA is available in many colours, including Black, Serpent Silver Gunmetal Blue, Gold and Rainbow.
This elegant and beautiful RDA boasts an innovative deck design that guarantees a superior vaping experience using 5mm ID Claptons. In addition, the brand-new 5mm ID Clapton coil can generate substantial heat across a large area to guarantee optimal vapour cloud production immediate.
Building on the SRPNT RDA
Wotofo SRPNT is designed with 3mm ID coils in mind. It allows for dual builds to enhance the already exceptional vaping experience. Dual-Core fused coil with a 5mm ID Clapton for a single build has a resistance of 0.65ohms and operates at 76W power. The 3mm ID Framed Staple Clapton coil, which is suitable for dual builds, has a resistance rating of 0.17 ohms. It works best between 60W-75W.
You can select the coil arrangement based upon your vaping preference with either the 5mm ID Clapton for a solitary coil arrangement or the 3mm ID Framed Staple Clapton for a double coil arrangement. The adjustable airflow level control aids you tailor the setups to ensure that you get the best out of the taste and vapour production and appreciate a remarkable efficiency from one of the best RDA coils you get your hands on.
The top cap of the SRPNT pulls off in the usual RDA fashion to reveal the deck. The deck is a surprisingly large location for a 24mm RDA because the posts are mounted at each side of the edge. It makes coiling a breeze. You add each coil to the other side and connect in the middle. Then, snip the excess off the ends. There is no need to measure. One coil leg should be on one side, and one coil leg on the opposite side. Once that is done, trim the excess. Easy things, and would additionally attract those very first venturing onto an RDA.
The deck can house 2 x 3mm coils in double coil config or approximately 5mm in a solitary coil. These are the dimensions of the coils included in the kit. You can utilize the very same dimension or lower in after-market coils or ones you build.
Each side of the deck posts has four air slots. These air slots are adjustable for airflow and line up with the top caps. In addition, there are two juice wells at the bottom of the deck and two O-rings around the outside.
The SRPNT RDA can be used as a general RDA. It’s sturdy and has a great design. It is not revolutionary, but it is easy to coil and wick thanks to the large deck. This RDA can hold a single coil of 5mm and two dual coils of 3mm in a dual configuration. These coils come in the kit and can be used in both single-coil and dual configurations. They offer great flavour and lots of clouds.
Those who prefer wide-open airflow may make a fuss about the four air holes at the cap. However, for me, the airflow is sufficient and provides enough. It was also quiet when fully open, so there is no whistling.
The drip tip provided is a good size and close a vibrant resin design. The SRPNT is an excellent RDA as well as most definitely one to place on the checklist.